ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Distributed queue problem with peerClassLoading enabled
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:35:33 GMT
Hi Mateusz,

Seems that either PRIVATE or ISOLATED deployment mode perfectly fits for
your task. Please try to switch to one of them.

CONTINUOUS mode reloads previously deployed classes only when 'userInfo'
changes. Refer to the documentation of this node.
In short to fix this you should increase the userVersion on the node that
changed Task class implementation

       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd">
    <description>Ignite Spring configuration file in gar-file.</description>

    <bean id="userVersion" class="java.lang.String">
        <constructor-arg value="2"/>
    </bean>
</beans>

> Then I tried to change the serialVersionUID of the class to somehow
> "force" the redeployment on the > class but this caused a problem on the
> client side, when attempting to fill the queue (please see below > for
> stack trace). This is especially strange because the queue was empty, so
> how come the old serialVersionUID prevents filling the queue?

This is an expected exception. If you want to change serialVersionUID and
you use CONTINIOUS mode then you have to restart the whole cluster.

Regards,
Denis