ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 09:40:54 GMT
> There is another question, when I put table data into REPLICATED cache,
This operation is synchronous or asynchronous?

cache.put is synchronous. However, you can make behave him asynchronously
this way: cache.withAsync().put(...)

> If it is asynchronous, how can I know when this operation has finished?

cache.withAsync().put(...);

// blocks until the put above is finished
cache.future().get();

In addition I would like to let you know that you always can change the way
data is synchronized during put or other modification operations using
CacheWriteSynchronizationMode that can be changed for a CacheConfiguration.

Regards,
Denis