On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:55 PM, kevin <kevin.chan@leonardo.com> wrote:
kevin wrote
> Hi,
>
> Are there some examples/documentation on how to get stats for caches in
> Java? (via Visor presumably?)
>
> As far as I can tell, queues are also caches in Ignite. Is it possible to
> get the same stats for queues that are available for caches somehow?
>
> Thanks
> Kevin

I'll answer my first question: found the method IgniteCache.metrics():
http://ignite.apache.org/releases/1.4.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/IgniteCache.html#metrics()
That'll give a CacheMetrics object that contains all the stats Ignite has.

Would still like any answer to the second question regarding queue stats.
Thanks.

There are no specific stats for queues, but since queue is based on a cache, wouldn’t you be able to re-use cache metrics for it? Seems like there is enough data there to extrapolate any information.