ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Using Json object to replace POJO
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:28:20 GMT
Edison, I think [1] is what you are looking for.

As I understand this feature is under development for right now.
You can watch for changes on this issue in Ignite JIRA: register in JIRA
and add yourself to watchers and you will be notified by e-mail.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Edison <xeseo@163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm new to Ignite, and after going through the docs and some source codes,
> it seems currently Ignite has only provided java POJO based adapters and
> cache stores.
> Sometimes, we use JSON objects directly with persist layer, to avoid the
> expense of OR-mapping and fast content change.
> So I'm trying to override CacheAbstractJdbcStore to implement this, taking
> JSONObject as V. Not sure whether this is a good direction.
> However, it'll be great if Ignite can provide this support by default.
> Will Ignite plan to do this, or there has already been such function?
> Thank you!

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

View raw message