ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Performance issue with REPLICATED cache
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:08:11 GMT
Yury, thanks for the example I have initially investigated the issue filed
a ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1811

Dmitry, we need to send request to primary if:
1. rebalancing is in process
2. user might have called local clear for the key
3. to properly load from store (if store is enabled)

Now situation is a bit worse and there are a lot of calls that can be
avoided. I will take a look and will try to push it to 1.5

--Yakov