ignite-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How keep separate different grid instances on the same network
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:05:56 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your reply. As a first try I would like to avoid to manage
IP addresses. I love Ignite multicast auto-discovery.

In a basic scenario it would be fine for me even if I could create a
logically separated grids.

I'm wondering if the API IgniteConfiguration#setGridName could be used for
that or I will need to create explicitly a ClusterGroup
<http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.1/docs/cluster-groups>.

Thanks,
Paolo