ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheStore servicing multiple requests for same key
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:59:43 GMT
Ignite already has this functionality, it is implemented in
CacheStoreBalancingWrapper. All concurrent loads with the batch size up to
loadAllThreshold are tracked and only one request is issued to the
underlying store. The reason for this differentiation is that multi-key
loads require additional overhead and it is more beneficial not to track
these loads starting from some batch size large enough.

However, it turns out that there is no way to configure this threshold. I
created a ticket for it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1681

Folks, can you review the suggested way of configuring this parameter?
(described in the ticket). Once the community agrees on the ticket, it will
be fairly easy to fix and I think it is a good point to start contributing
to Ignite :)