ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: network segmentation
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:14:10 GMT
Hi Agustin,

I think the network segmentation API was ported to Apache Ignite by mistake
when GridGain was donating its code to the Apache Ignite project in
November, 2014.

Currently the network segmentation functionality is not implemented in
Apache Ignite, and is only available in the GridGain enterprise product,
which is essentially a version of Apache Ignite with some additional
features, including the network segmentation.

Hope this clarifies the issue you are having.

D.