ignite-user mailing list archives

From Edison <xe...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re: Using different SQL to load cache every time?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:17:37 GMT
It's pretty simple. In the top API, they'll call method like read(String sql, List<Object>
parameters), then I'll use Ignite to read from the cache or db(if not hit).
The thing is, every time the sql provide could be different.
So how could I make a CacheStore to accept different sql dynamically?
Or, in which context should I save the sql so that I can pick it out in CacheStore?