ignite-user mailing list archives

From Edison <xe...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Using different SQL to load cache every time?
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:32:58 GMT

Actually, I'm trying to implement SQL ACID function.
For the top user, they only need to provide the table and sql.
Then, in a common interface, I'll make the the adapter to accept the sql and do the real ACID
operation on the cache as well as database.
Thus, the sql to run from the top user could be different every time.