ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Queue stats
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:52:34 GMT
Dmitriy, Kevin,

IgniteQueue implementation is stored in a system cache that is
unavailable through public API.

Sure, you can get a reference to metrics using a private API [1],
however as I see from the sources there is no sense to do this because
this system cache is shared among other data structures.

Igniters, correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Denis

[1]

((IgniteKernal)ignite).internalCache("datastructures_0").metrics();