ignite-user mailing list archives

From d..@eiler.net
Subject Re: Help with tuning for larger clusters
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:12:06 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions Ivan. The "defaultMode" property goes under
the FileSystemConfiguration bean, correct?

I don't see an entry for a secondary fs in my config, does not having
it default to it being on?

I think I am using TCP to communicate to Igfs (That is the
IgfsIpcEndpointConfiguration.type correct?)

I double checked the config I posted, the one (I think) I'm currently
running and the one I send with the logs and they all seem to be the
same (I thought maybe I pasted the wrong xml at some point).  Where
did you see the settings, I would be embarrassed if ignite wasn't even
using my config ;-)

Thanks again for the help