ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dickson <mikedick...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Best way for isolate clusters
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:02:45 GMT
Nico,
By definition, all nodes that have a copy of your replicated cache will have identical data.

At a high level what are you trying to do?
Regards,
MikeD

     On Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:21 PM, NicoTexas <nbihan@agileassets.com> wrote:

 Hi,

couldn't find an example or a good way to achieve this.
So, I want to have a replicated cache in my app, and I want to run multiple
instances of my app inside the same application server (QA server having
multiple application instances connected to different databases).
How can I prevent those different instances to synchronize the replicated
cache?
I'm using a SpringCacheManager.

Thanks!