ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yury Lazouski <yury_lazou...@epam.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue with REPLICATED cache
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:03:37 GMT
haven't got a chance to create project yet, but will do however I moved
forward in investigation - I found out that positive cache lookups are
happening in 0-2 μs while negative (value is absent in cache) - >10 μs on
single node cache and ~150 μs!!!  on 2-node cluster when data is read
locally!! Same positive lookups on 2-node cluster happen within the same 0-2

Please let me know if it sounds like I miss something obvious otherwise I
will try to create simplified project to demonstrate this.