ignite-user mailing list archives

From iceguo <gu...@ffcs.cn>
Subject The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:29:00 GMT
I had started 2 Ignite nodes, and put table "Person" and "Organization" to
these 2 Ignite nodes with all cache mode is ”Partitioned“,

 then I did a cross-cache SQL joins as following:
"select Person.firstName from Person, \"OrganizationCache\".Organization
where Person.orgid = Organization.id and Organization.name = ?".

then I found the result in incomplete, it losted almost half results.

When I use cache mode is "replicated" or I use only one node, the result is

I want to know how to get the complete result between two PARTITIONED data
sets with "Partitioned" cache mode.