ignite-user mailing list archives

From sumeet70 <sumee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues fetching data from REST API
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 04:31:58 GMT
Check out the Apache Ignite Extensions (aiex) project...

To ease testing of scenarios like this, I have started put together a
modular Apache Ignite API browser
Check it out here: https://github.com/sumeet70/aiex

You ill be able to interact with all Apache Ignite Rest Api related to
caches.

If you want to create your own extensions, one way to do it ould be
implementing a Job and Task, then you can invoke it via the rest interface
using endpoint /exe

Let me know if you are unable to run. Docs are missing because I just
started the project.

Simply clone it and run: npm install; bower install; npm start
and browse to http://localhost

Hope this helps