ignite-user mailing list archives

From edwardk <ekipli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk load data at startup
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:40:34 GMT
Hi Artem,

Thanks for your response.

Yes I want to do an initial warmup of the data so that during request time
it would be available soon.

Moreover, the data would be master data, used for read-only purpose and
which would rarely change.

In that case, I feel we can go with partitioned  mode, having one secondary
node to ensure high availability across the nodes.

Also, I looked into the loadCache method in Ignite which can be used bulk

But, I am just trying to understand how the bulk load works in ignite.

Does ignite equally distribute the data across the nodes during load time.

Will that help in avoiding the system from hanging with out of memory,
because the data fetched can be more from the database.