ignite-user mailing list archives

From "rajkumaran.me" <rajkumaran...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing Cache from REST Services
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:32:13 GMT
We are having a lot of REST based services in our system which fetch data
from database.

We want to add caching feature to improve the speed of responding to data
requests.

I want to know how we can use  apache ignite for this.

Should apache ignite be started as a separate service so that REST service
will be consuming from it. i
f so, how to do that.

Since, there can be many REST based services wanted to know how we can
connect to cache from the service and to fetch data.

Should we need to write a singleton  class to be wrap the logic for
accessing the data and then consume from this class within the REST service.