ignite-user mailing list archives

From dsetrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using JCache implementation of Ignite
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 20:35:22 GMT
stallapp wrote
> My requirement is Distributed Client-Server Cache: Multiple cache
> (clustered) nodes, collaborating in a distributed fashion and executing in
> isolation from the client application.
> Is this possible with Ignite? Could someone refer me Ignite docs or code
> samples related to this requirement.

Yes, Ignite natively supports this use case.

Ignite can be deployed in 2 modes: server-server, and client-server. More
information here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clients-vs-servers

As far as JCache and Data Grid features, you can refer to data-grid
documentation here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-grid