ignite-user mailing list archives

From sridhar77 <sridharb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Apache Ignite be used in production Environment?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:22:00 GMT
Hi dsetrakyan,

I have already subscribed but not sure why it says, message is not posted to
the user iist.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Customers who are using apache ignite are not provided in the apache ignite
website. So, I assume that they should be GridGain customers.

But, still it would be better if they are added to apache ignite site
itself.

We see the features of ignite are better than others , but still we are
concerned with the fact we actually do not know who uses Ignite in
production, even tho' it is understandable that it is basically GridGain
customers who use it.

Also, what type of support we can get if we choose Ignite over GridGain. I
have a feeling we need to go towards GridGain for paid support eventually.

Thanks,
Sridhar