ignite-user mailing list archives

From endian675 <m...@griggs.org.uk>
Subject CacheStore servicing multiple requests for same key
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:35:23 GMT
I have a CacheStore that loads missing data from the underlying data source
(an Oracle DB).  At present, multiple requests for the same key will cause
multiple loads from that Oracle DB, until the object is inserted in to the
memory cache by Ignite.

Is there currently any way to queue up subsequent requests for a CacheStore
load() that is "in flight", and then signal them all when the data is
available in the memory cache?

I can simulate this in my CacheStore implementation using a piece of shared
context and some retry loops, but is there a native Ignite way?  If not,
would anyone be interested in me implementing this inside Ignite?