ignite-user mailing list archives

From xeseo <xe...@163.com>
Subject Using JSON Object to replace Java POJO
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:05:24 GMT
I'm new to Ignite, and after going through the docs and some source codes, it
seems currently Ignite has only provided java POJO based adapters and cache
stores.
Sometimes, we use JSON objects directly with persist layer, to avoid the
expense of OR-mapping and fast content change.
So I'm trying to override CacheAbstractJdbcStore to implement this, taking
JSONObject as V. Not sure whether this is a good direction.
However, it'll be great if Ignite can provide this support by default.

Will Ignite plan to do this, or there has already been such function?

Thank you!