ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I be sure grid is actualy stopped?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 05:48:59 GMT
Hi Alexey,

Alexey V. Ryazanov wrote
/
/

/
/
>  in order to take a time before I can start grid again.

First of all, you should use Ignition.stop(..) instead of G.stop(..),
because the latter is not part of the public API.

Anyway, stop method is synchronous, so when it's finished, you should be
able to start Ignite again. Does it behave differently for you? When happens
when you try to restart?

-Val