ignite-user mailing list archives

From pitabwire <bw...@caricah.com>
Subject Re: Ignite executor does not working with RxJava as a scheduler
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:07:52 GMT
Well If I run the example it actually works. I haven't moved to testing in a
multi node environment but my problem is with regards to integration with
RxJava <https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJava>   library which I am using to
leverage its reactive features.

Within the  broker <https://github.com/caricah/iotracah>   during
initialization at the  class
on line 379, if I use the created ignite executor the application is not
processing the requests however if i substitute with java's default executor
on line 380 it works, same thing happens for the default RxJava's io
schedular on line 381 as it also works.

In isolation the ignite executor service actually works the way its expected
however when used within RxJava's schedular it seems not to respond
appropriately. And that is the source of my problems.

You can actually test the application by running "./gradlew clean install
assemble run" and using mosquitto client to subscribe using the command
"mosquitto_sub -t /life/# -q 2 -i total-subscriber -u bwire -P power -d" on
another terminal.

Then just comment out the above lines appropriately to verify. e.g. to test
ignite executor enable line 379 to test the default executor enable line