Another option is to put Ignite in some common module for all the applications that require Ignite. This way Ignite
classes must be loaded only once.
See https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY9/Class+Loading+in+WildFly

Sergi

roar109 wrote
> If I understand your suggestion correctly is to make single Ignite
> instance per jboss in this case to avoid this sync mechanism?

This should help too. But it sounds like that in your case you can simply
disable shared memory communication. To do this add the following in your
configuration file:

<property name="communicationSpi">
    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi">
        <property name="sharedMemoryPort" value="-1"/>
    </bean>
</property>

-Val