ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Hadoop accelerator for Hadoop-High Availability ?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:20:07 GMT
Jesu,

You have two processes: one is Ignite's node and another is you test
application. Ignite was able to resolve configuration path, but your test
application is not.

I suspect that these applications are either running on different machines
or your test application do not have enough privilegies to read the file "
/home/sas/hadoopAccelerator/config/hconf/hdfs-site.xml". We can quickly
confirm or reject this hypothesis if you manually check for file
availability in you test application as follows:

System.out.println(new File("/home/sas/hadoopAccelerator/
config/hconf/hdfs-site.xml").exists());

If it return "false", then our asusmption is correct and you should find a
reason for this: file either doesn't exist or you have insufficient
privilegies to read it.

Please let me know the result.

Vladimir.