ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Btw anyone heard of CQ engine?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 23:27:31 GMT
Thanks for the pointers!
The main difficulty at Ignite side is that we need
index data structure to be snapshotable with O(1) complexity and of course
without copying of the whole thing, so I'm not sure if we will be able
to use something from there as is.
But nevertheless CQEngine at least deserves to be investigated for ideas
about data structures.

Sergi