ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OverlappingFileLockException in nodes startup same time in Linux
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:08:57 GMT
It seems that jboss starts two instances of Ignite in the same jvm in
different classloaders in parallel.
This way synchronization on IpcSharedMemoryNativeLoader.class does not help
much.

The mutex must be changed to some JVM-wide singleton object or class
instead of Ignite class.
It must be easy to fix.

Sergi