ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is invokeAll() considered a batch operation?
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 16:10:00 GMT
As I see you have your field names as keys, you can think of them as locks.
I mean that your scalability is limited by these 27 locks and you are
acquiring them all for each cache update.
How many threads do you use for your latency test?
I'd suggest to use something like tuple (fieldName, fieldValue) as key and
just an integer (number of such keys) as value which must be incremented or
set to 1 if none.

Sergi