ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception during node initialization
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:16:41 GMT
vpasynkova wrote
> The client (even though it does join the ignite cluster) doesn't query the
> cache directly. It sends http requests to the nodes, which in turn query
> the cache using query API. We are using Ignite verison 1.1.0.

If the client joins the cluster, I don't see any reason to use something
else to interact with server nodes. You should call IgniteCache.query()
method on the client instead of doing HTTP requests. This will give you
better performance and automatic failover handling.

Also note that we just released 1.4. It's more stable than 1.1 and has
several additional features. I would recommend to upgrade.