ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started code example
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:40:23 GMT
Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the user list so we can get email
notifications? You can refer to these instructions for more info:

bijoy.paul wrote
> Hi all,
>       I have installed Apache cache ignite in my machine, initially
> started with 4 nodes and with some default bootstrap data.
> From other two machines trying to access the data, but first of all each
> application start a new node and some data got lost when accessing the
> same cache. I believe I have missed out something in configuration.....
> can you please provide a basic getting started application which can
> fulfil my requirement

It looks like you can start with this example:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/datagrid/CachePutGetExample.java

You can also provide your test, we will take a look and check is you're
doing something wrong.

-Val