ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate L2 cache transactions
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 23:50:02 GMT
Hi Dan,

Looks like this is not enough as well. Can you rerun with the following
debug settings?

<category
name="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.near.GridNearTxLocal">
    <level value="DEBUG"/>
</category>

<category
name="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtTxLocal">
    <level value="DEBUG"/>
</category>

<category
name="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.transactions.IgniteTxManager">
    <level value="DEBUG"/>
</category>

I understand that this will likely produce large files, but we don't see any
other way to investigate this.

Thanks for you help!

-Val