ignite-user mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.c...@leonardo.com>
Subject Re: CacheStore load/get and SQL
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:55:11 GMT
Hi Val,

Sorry, I don't fully understand your suggestion. Are you suggesting I cache
an entry like:
   key=company/companyId, value=collection of persons
Then if I create/update a Person's company, I would need to update both that
Person, and this collection of persons entry. Correct?

This will not be the only query I'm going to execute. I'm sort of laying
down what the strategy is as I may have alot of similar queries later (eg.
get the collection of Addresses for a Person, etc). I'm also keeping in mind
how I would do the reverse lookup as well (eg. get the Company for a
Person), so I would like to keep companyId on the Person object.

Thanks,
Kevin