ignite-user mailing list archives

From javadevmtl <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Btw anyone heard of CQ engine?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:30:16 GMT
Ok cool. I think if we have the options as users to pick the type of index
per field it would be great. I think equality index is great for analytics
purposes. In fact I'm trying to push ignite with 9 union queries with
equality to search over millions of records if not billions.

In my particular case the data doesn't change, but I need real fast lookup
in the few milliseconds range.
So I insert the object to the cache and then query the cache, but the object
doesn't change.