ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Ignite be configured to provide an array like replicated and durable map?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 18:29:41 GMT
mfronczyk wrote
> How will it work with Persistent Store configured with write-through or
> write-behind? Won't the whole value (16384 element array) be persisted
> each
> time a single entry of the array is modified?

The whole entry will be passed to CacheStore.write(..) method and it's up to
your implementation what is actually persisted to the database. The only
issue I see here is that you need to know which elements were updated when
the store is called. I think you should add a transient field into the value
that will contain this information, update it inside entry processor and
then use inside the store to optimize persistence.