ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between official ignite repository and gridgain repository
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 17:41:13 GMT
Isaeed Mohanna wrote
> Hi
> I got confused because maven official repository lists these builds as
> alpha in the type column as seen here
> http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-core
> It will help resolve the confusion if the build type is changed to stable
> instead of alpha...
> So if i understand correctly I should use the official maven repository
> unless there is a specific fix that i need then i should pull from grid
> gain repository.
> Thank you

mvnrepository.com is not a repository, it's just a search engine
(third-party, AFAIK). And it looks like this site treats '-incubating'
qualifier as a sign of alpha release, which is actually not correct, so I
would ignore this.

1.3.0 is the latest stable version of Ignite and it's absolutely OK to use
it.

-Val