ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite with Scala
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 21:30:22 GMT
Ognen,
[ignore our beloved mentor Cos - one day he will realize the countless
errors of his ways... :)]

If that's not too much to ask - do you have any thoughts on what would you
like to see in a Scala DSL for Ignite? I'm on the record saying that Ignite
(its Java APIs) can be used pretty much as-is from Scala - but may be it's
just me and I'm missing something. Any feedback, thoughts, comments would
be hugely welcome.

Thanks!
--
Nikita Ivanov