ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kris Jirapinyo <krispyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Setup Example
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 23:12:53 GMT
Thanks Ognen. Yeah I was able to set up my example, but it felt very
hack-ish since I'm just doing trial and error until it works.  Wish there
was some kind of "official" post on how to do things properly.

Do I always need to copy over my config files to all the servers I want to
deploy? I thought there was a feature where you don't need to do that, but
I haven't gotten it working yet.

-- Kris.