ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get a instance of IgniteContext in spark-shell?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:13:16 GMT
I assume you are using a 1.3 release, here you can either create an
instance of IgniteConfiguration manually:

val cfg = new IgniteConfiguration()
// configure Ignite
val ic = new IgniteContext[Integer, Integer](sc, () => cfg)

or pass a path to the Ignite configuration directly to the IgniteContext
constructor:
val ic = new IgniteContext[Integer, Integer](sc,
"path/to/igntie-config.xml")