ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Raner <mi...@raner.ws>
Subject Re: SQL IN Operator
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 22:32:34 GMT
On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Sergi Vladykin [via Apache Ignite Users] <
ml-node+s70518n802h9@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Most probably IN operator works correctly but you do something wrong.

You're probably right about that :-)
Unfortunately, we already restructured our code, and the logs are long gone
at this point...

How the query looks like? How do you set query arguments?
Essentially, what we were doing is this (pseudo-code):

  SqlQuery query = new SqlQuery(ResultType.class, "WHERE name IN ?");
  Set<String> names = getApplicableNames();

In addition to sets, we tried arrays and java.util.List as well, but none
of them seem to work.
I looked at GridCacheCrossCacheQuerySelfTest, but it's using SqlFieldsQuery
not SqlQuery.

If I can find the time I'll try to put together a test case that
demonstrates what we're doing and what we're expecting, should be a lot
easier to tell where we're going wrong...