ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query performance
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:31:06 GMT
Ok, I understand your use case, it seems that my trick with shared result
will not help here.

Then lets dive a bit deeper into your use case:
What is your main concern? Throughput, response time, fault tolerance, too
large data volume for a single server, etc...?
I mean you've made some decisions in your setup (like choosing 2 nodes with
partitioned cache and 0 backups) and
I want to understand if your setup matches your use case at all. May be it
makes sense to switch to replicated cache or something?

Sergi