ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local Node Query Optimization
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:03:14 GMT
Thats quite interesting. May be slowdown was due to GC activity? How large
your dataset was in that test?

No, editing H2 url is explicitly prohibited, there are quite a few things
you can brake and most probably you will not improve anything much.
If you are interested, you can hack on Ignite source code, I will be happy
to accept your patch if you will find something useful.

Sergi