ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL IN Operator
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 18:19:19 GMT
I know that it is a common misconception, but we use H2 database engine to
process SQL queries, their position on the issue is that they don't want to
support that until other databases do the same. Do you know any databases
that support such a syntax?

Also there is another more effective workaround which opposite to IN
operator can use indexes and supports variable length arrays:

*select p._val from Person p, table(name varchar = ?) n where p.name
<http://t.id> =  n.name <http://z.id>*
and pass there array of names (String[]) as a parameter, but here you have
to use SqlFieldsQuery.

Sergi