ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local Node Query Optimization
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:48:54 GMT
If offheap is enabled (setOffheapMaxMemory is not -1) then SQL indexes are
always offheap. Setting setSqlOnheapRowCacheSize is the only way to put
part of your indexed in offheap data on heap to improve performance.

If you set setSqlOnheapRowCacheSize larger than the size of your dataset
then effectively you will have all your data on heap and better to disable
offheap at all.

Sergi