ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQL Query Docs Updated
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:52:53 GMT
Hi Ken,

It is great that you are interested in contributing. Please find more
information here: https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Once you get familiar with the Ignite development process, please pick a
Jira ticket and email here, so someone could add you to the Ignite Jira as
a contributor.

Thanks,
D.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Ken Cheng <kcheng.mvp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much!
>
> By the way, I want to contribute to the project. Are there any documents I
> can follow?
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Ken,
>>
>> Now I see what do you expect.
>>
>> The answer will be - NO. For now Ignite does not have such annotations to
>> configure loading from store.
>>
>> But I think we should add them.
>>
>> I created issue for that:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1271
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Ken Cheng <kcheng.mvp@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> May be I dont address my question clearly.
>>>
>>> yes, I notice this example, it's just a very simple to load data into
>>> cache.
>>>
>>> and all the "mapping" are in java code like this
>>>
>>> vals.add(new CacheTypeFieldMetadata("HOTELID", Types.INTEGER, "hotelId",
>>> Long.class));
>>>
>>> or as format as xml
>>>
>>> my question can I just use annotation on the based pojo as below
>>>
>>> class Person {
>>>
>>> @QuerySqlField
>>>
>>> private String name;
>>>
>>> }
>>>

>>> as I prefer the annotation way for both init load and sql query.
>>>

>>> at least I can not find such example

XML states
that it is primitive long.
copied-and-pasted