ignite-user mailing list archives

From hueb1 <eric...@finra.org>
Subject Error Monitoring
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:03:40 GMT
Why is it recommended to use the LoggerResource instead of using Log4j in our
own IgniteCallable classes for example?   Does the ignite-log4j module come
with extra logic to aggregate logs to specific nodes for easier collection?

My current idea is to install Splunk universal forwarders on each of the EC2
hosts where Log4j will be used by each Ignite process to output to a Splunk
consumable folder.  I can then use Splunk's dashboard, aggregation tools,
etc to do monitoring, setup alerts, etc...

I'm new to Ignite so is there a better way to accomplish this kind of
monitoring within the Ignite platform itself?