ignite-user mailing list archives

From javadevmtl <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query performance
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:42:47 GMT
By the way I never do updates... Only put.

The idea is for each new web request put the pojo in the cache and then
query to see if any of the data from the new pojo exist in the cache. It's
basically a cross correlation check.

So If the pojo was a "person"

For example we could say...
Given the name "John Smith", how many unique phone numbers.
Given the phone number "555-555-5555" how many unique names

So if John Smith ended up having 10 phone numbers we know this person is
doing something funny.
Or vise versa if the phone 555-555-5555 has 300 names against it, we can
maybe deduce something fishy going on with that number.

So my logic is simple.
1- Receive http post request
2- Put into cache
3- Execute multiple queries