ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Plugin development ...
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:10:06 GMT
ash wrote
> I tried to get the security plugin to work but Ignite does not seem to
> pick up the plugin when it starts up.
>
> All I get in the startup log is:
> [15:52:49] Configured plugins:
> [15:52:49]   ^-- None
>
> I have checked that I'm setting the pluginConfigurations to the class of
> the plugin but it does not pick it up.
>
> Please could you provide an example of a simple plugin and the necessary
> cache config so that the plugin gets picked up from the cache config ?
>
> I can perhaps then extend this to implement authentication.
>
> I'm currently stuck on not even having the plugin getting picked up .
>
> thanks.

Hi,

To activate a plugin you need to create
'META-INF/services/org.apache.ignite.plugin.PluginProvider' file (has to be
available on classpath) and list your plugin providers class names there
(one full class name per line). For example, if there are two plugins, this
file will have two lines, like this:

my.package.MyPluginProvider1
my.package.MyPluginProvider2

Once the provider is listed there, the corresponding plugin will be
activated. Note that the plugin configuration is actually optional in this
case.

Let me know if this helps.

-Val