ignite-user mailing list archives

From roar109 <roar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache Events Questions
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:10:17 GMT
Thanks for the answerd Val.

1) I have 2 nodes (a war with Ignite running ingite.start(cfgPath) on war
startup), also on war start up I register Put/remove event listeners. So our
CI tool shutdown/start one by one, after this we notice that the listeneres
were executed several times. I manually shutdown/start nodes to see if it
register again, and yes it register again if is remote listener, so on an
event it rises many times, many times as I bounce or register the event in
remote mode.

Right now because each node has this code I'm just registering "local" to
avoid duplicating this calls. But eventually I have some clients that will
register new events and want to know if this behavior is correct.

2) Thanks let me take a look.