ignite-user mailing list archives

From hueb1 <eric...@finra.org>
Subject Re: ServiceGrid and Peer class loading
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:21:13 GMT
So I tried to make my service call a compute task in hopes of the Peer class
implementation, but it didn't work.  Seems like the class loader used for
Services is completely different than the one for ComputeTasks.

So there really is no way to update a service implementation, or even to
"deploy" a new service without having to shut the entire cluster down,
manually copy over jar files to every node, and then restart the cluster?
Is there at least a quick way to do this through an Ignite shell command?

I'm hoping I missed something...